Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yes, i am back at MRCC.

Community center how I love thee.  Thy variety of classes at a reasonable cost.
The hours ranging from 5:45-12:00 for start times, and again from 4-7.
Yet there's not much variety in what I do. 
I'm back to Tai Chi.  Yes, for now, I'm back at the ever-controversial yoga.  I'm just not comfortable using weights, so my own body is my best resistance for strength training for now.  The extra flexibility is a bonus.  I've been to an aqua aerobics class....I'm going to try a mid-morning one tomorrow since getting up at 4:45 isn't my area of strength.   
This go round though, if I miss a day, I have back-up at home.   Today I chose to stay in bed at 4:45 this am when dh's alarm went off.  Therefore I used my "golds gym Latin workout" personal trainer on the Wii.  I was sweating at the end, so that's a good sign right?
   My husband was smirking at the end.  He was working from home today, and apparently likes the rhino dance moves.  I told him he should do it himself next time since he found it so entertaining.   This is why I need to get up at 4:45 to make my class....or he needs to go back to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment