A lot of things were "special" about going to class today.
1) I was wearing my new, one size smaller, swimsuit. I can't believe I went down 1 whole size in just 2 weeks. Woot!
2) The OP farmer's market launched today, so I really had something fun to do after class.
3) I woke up fifteen minutes before my alarm, ready to go, with no child assistance.
4) I used my favorite shower stall after class. (and I've been to enough classes to feel like I have a favorite!)
5) After class, I had to stop at QT to feed dh's car, and craved a cheese stick instead of a muffin. (I don't eat breakfast until after class, something I may want to change on Saturday.)
6) I went. I didn't let missing Thursday throw me off my groove. I'm learning to be flexible.
7) I wasn't wiped out after class. I came home to a fun filled day of yard work. It was a perfect day outside.
It was a pretty perfect day overall.