Therefore I had to pick a different class to attend. So I chose dancing sneakers.
What I learned.
1) Dance aerobics is much harder at 250+ than 180. Or maybe it's just harder at 36 than 25....
2) I need an industrial strength bra for this class, unless I want my boobs knocking my glasses off.
3) I also need newer shoes, with better shock impact.
4) That I can grapevine, rock, and slide.
5) Grapevine diamonds are another story.
6) I'm going to work much harder at getting up early for aqua aerobics...or it's counterpart on my "off" week.